- October 2022
- Discover our South Mumbai travel guide
- Indian tigers: the inspiration behind our Durga adjustable ring.
- Travel diaries: a three day stay in Jaipur
- Our new adjustable stacking rings have arrived.
- Winner: Commercial Jewellery Designer Of The Year at Retail Jeweller
- Heirlooms reimagined with our London Topaz adjustable rings.
- July 2022
- May 2022
Hello welcome to the world of SVP, the new jewellery brand by Sarah Parham.
Jan 30, 2014
This is jewellery collection is inspired by my childhood in West Africa – it reminds me of the sunshine there, the brightness and the colour. I love the way each gemstone catches the light. No two stones are the same and each has different properties that match a mood.
Because I wear clothes and accessories in different ways my SVP jewellery had to be something I could change up as often as my outfits (which is often). Each SVP ring is designed to fit any finger so you can change your look every day. And because I love stacking rings to make a big statement, I wanted to access that with my designs. For me it’s a bit of everyday luxury.
From interchangeable necklaces (coming soon!) to my favourite stackable rings, I design alongside highly skilled craftspeople whose enviable talents have been passed down through generations. Wherever possible I’ll choose hand over machine to give a more natural finish and to support my team’s precious talents.
Why not take a look, browse around the site and get in touch. We’d love to find your perfect piece for you.