- October 2022
- Discover our South Mumbai travel guide
- Indian tigers: the inspiration behind our Durga adjustable ring.
- Travel diaries: a three day stay in Jaipur
- Our new adjustable stacking rings have arrived.
- Winner: Commercial Jewellery Designer Of The Year at Retail Jeweller
- Heirlooms reimagined with our London Topaz adjustable rings.
- July 2022
- May 2022
SVP hits Paris Fashion Week.
Mar 05, 2014
The SVP team headed over to Paris for Fashion Week to check out all the stylish action and see what’s in store for autumn/winter ’14. It’s always a feast for the eyes and a hive of activity, but what should be on your fashion radar for the coming season? We loved the pared back neutrals and dropped shoulder tops along with volume, volume and more volume. Mixed and matched of course with a beautiful layering of jewellery from SVP! Neutrals make a great base to liven up with considered colour. Look to the SVP Bonbon range and mix up different sizes and complimentary tones for the coming season. Our favourite style stalk of the week was our dyed sapphire and malachite Bonbons with Koral jeans, Isabel Marant Bobby trainers, an crisp oversized white shirt and a well worn black leather jacket. Watch this space for a possible and very exciting SVP fashion week appearance in 2015. In the meantime we thought we’d share a few of our favourite shots.