- October 2022
- Discover our South Mumbai travel guide
- Indian tigers: the inspiration behind our Durga adjustable ring.
- Travel diaries: a three day stay in Jaipur
- Our new adjustable stacking rings have arrived.
- Winner: Commercial Jewellery Designer Of The Year at Retail Jeweller
- Heirlooms reimagined with our London Topaz adjustable rings.
- July 2022
- May 2022
Sweet as Candy.
Jan 31, 2014
Today we shot 50 beautifully made macaroons and the whole collection of Bonbon jewellery at SVP towers. It was a confectioner’s paradise. Our macaroons came from the award-winning Julien Plumart in Duke Street, Brighton and we love his sugar-coated website to satisfy our macaroon fix. SVP thoroughly recommends. http://www.julienplumart.com/ Big thanks to another award-winner, too. Our SVP jewellery photo shoot was with photographer Simon Eldon. Take a look at his other great work here: www.simoneldon.co.uk
- award-winning patisserie, award-winning photgrapher, black onyx, blue chalcedony, blue sunstone, Bonbon Gold, Category_SVP World, citrine, cocktail ring, dyed emerald, dyed Quartz, dyed ruby, dyed sapphire, everyday luxury, fashion photography, gems, gemstones, gold vermeil, golden sunstone, http://www.julienplumart.com/, Julien Plumart, lapis, macaroons, malachite, mystic topaz, photographer, Purple Amethyst, Simon Eldon, Simon Eldon photographer, SVP, SVP Jewellery, www.simoneldon.co.uk