Orders, Deliveries & Returns
All in stock items are despatched within 2 working days.
If you have ordered any item on back-order, you will receive an email to let you know when your items will be back in stock.
If you have ordered an item on pre-order your whole order will ship together when everything is in stock - if you need in-stock items sooner then please place 2 separate orders.
- All Standard Deliveries are by Royal Mail 48 Standard.
- Delivery on all non sale orders over £70 is free of charge
- The delivery cost for orders under £50 is £4.95 for standard.
- Please allow up to 5 working days for receipt of your order
- PLEASE NOTE OUR SHIPPING CHARGES MAY CHANGE FROM TIME TO TIME.
UK Guaranteed Next Day Delivery
- UK Guaranteed Next Day Delivery is available on all orders place before noon.
- Delivery is guaranteed by 1pm the next working day
- No deliveries are made on Sundays
- The delivery cost for guaranteed next day delivery is £7.95
- Orders placed after noon my take up to 5 days to arrive.
- All UK Guaranteed Next Day deliveries are made by DPD Next day.
- A signature is required on receipt of your parcel.
- Delivery to any European Union country is £10.
- All European orders will be shipped by Royal Mail International Tracked Parcel.
- Please allow up to 14 working days for receipt of your order.
- The delivery cost on orders outside Europe is £20.
- All International orders will be shipped by Royal Mail International Tracked Parcel.
- Please allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
svpjewellery.com do not ship PO Box addresses.
Please be aware that deliveries outside of the UK may be subject to customs, regulatory or legal restrictions. To comply with local legislation, you or the shipping recipient may be required to pay additional taxes, fees or levies, import duty or formal customs entry may apply to all products purchased from svpjewellery.com We are unable to offer any assistance or advice if either issue arises.
Please note that we will not be responsible for the cost of postage to re-send any items where the address was entered incorrectly. If you realise that you've made an error in entering any of your details please email email@example.com and we will amend them for you providing your item hasn't already been fulfilled. If your item comes back to us because of an incorrect address we will have to charge to resend it out to you.
We always hope you love your rings but sometimes we know that you’ll want to return them. You can return goods for any reason and at any time within 28 days of receipt for a full refund or exchange, providing that you contact us within 14 working days of receiving your order and that the goods are received by us in an unused, undamaged and saleable condition. We will only issue a refund for any original postage cost if the item is faulty.
If you would like to exchange your item(s) for another colour or style please contact us within 14 days of receipt of your order on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to arrange this.
Refunds will be issued to the payment method used when the order was placed, within 7 days of receiving the returned item(s).
We cannot be held responsible for interest charges made by a credit card company whilst waiting for returns to be refunded to your card.
Here is how:
- Make sure your items are unworn
- Package securely in their original packing
- Ensure you have your order number and the name the order was made under included in the package
- Make sure you describe the reason for return and if you would like a replacement
- For refunds just ask if within 14 days and the item is in pristine condition
- For exchanges please use the SKU number and main description to say what you’d like your item replaced for
- Please note we can only deal with returns once we receive them.
Please send your return to:
17 Admiralty Way
Please ensure you obtain a postage receipt from the Post Office with your tracking number. We are responsible for your parcel only once it has been received into our warehouse. Items lost in transit will not be treated as returned.
Upon receipt of your return, we will refund you via your original payment method, with the cost of the goods and the initial delivery charges (if applicable). We will process your return within 2 working days.
Exchanges and Damaged Items.
If you would like to exchange your item(s) for another colour or style please contact us within 14 days of receipt of your order on email@example.com or telephone +44 (0)333 700 0170 and we will be happy to arrange this.
If your item has been damaged or there is a fault we can exchange free of charge within the first three months of purchase. You will need to return the items in it’s original packaging following the instructions above.
For further help with orders, returns or exchanges please contact us:
firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +44 (0)333 700 0170.
Our Here To Help Team are available Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm